At request of the applicant or his/her legal representative, the consular office can issue residence certificates in order to protect and/or ensure the legitimate rights and interests of the applicant.
The regular place of residence is the location where a person usually lives, i.e. during at least 185 days in the year, either as consequence of professional activity or due to personal links indicating the existence of strong ties between the person and the location where she lives.
- Residence certificate for administrative purposes
- Residence certificate for banking purposes
- Residence certificate for academic purposes
- Certificate for vehicle registration
Where can it be requested?
At the consular office of the area of residence.
Who can request it?
The applicant or a legal representative.
What documents are required?
- Updated consular registration
- Copy of a document proving the place of residence
- Copy of a valid ID card or passport